The immersion program offers you the opportunity to learn the language through practice in real day-to-day situations by living with an Irish family and doing daily activities with natives. These activities should be something you like or in which you have interest, such as sports, arts, music or dance, among others. The country becomes a school where you practice the language on a daily basis in everyday situations, replacing traditional classes. This allows you to know in depth their way of life and customs, in addition to practicing English 24 hours a day. It’s more than learning English: it’s knowing a new culture and having an unforgettable experience
- Ages: all ages
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Dates available: All year
- Requirements: average English level (minimum)
- 1 week
- 700 €
- 2 weeks
- 1120 €
- 3 weeks
- 1540 €
- 4 weeks
- 1970 €
- Family accommodation with full board.
- Activities with the family: 3 afternoon activities per week and one per weekend.
- Help in finding the most appropriate activity for each participant.
- Medical and liability insurance
- Support throughout the stay in Ireland
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of the chosen activity (request list of most frequent activities)
- Entrance fees to activities (carried out with the family or independently)
- Daily transport