Complete a Host Family Profile.
Becoming a Host Family means you will:
- Provide single rooms (unless specifically requested)
- Not to accommodate people of the same nationality (unless specifically requested)
- Provide basic laundry facilities
- Change bed linen weekly
- Provide daily bath or shower facilities
- Provide the agreed feeding regime between: breakfast, half board, full board or self catering
- Provide students with a door key
- Do your best to integrate the student into your family’s daily life
Let us know of any changes that need to be noted on your Host Profile: phone number, email address, pets, family members, etc.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Host Family.
Apply to be a host family
Host Garda Vetting
Dear Host family,
Many thanks for your interest in becoming a host family with International House Dublin.
If you are planning to take students ages 18 and under you will need to do the Garda Vetting application.
The Garda Vetting needs to be completed by every person over the age of 18 that is living in the house.
For families with persons living in the house between the ages of 16 and 18 they will need to fill out the Parent/Guardian Consent form also.
Below is a step by step guide on how the e-vetting process will work: